segunda-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2013

Bref...

Long time no see dear friend, how are you my conscious?

I wish I had more time to listen to you but today I have all the time to translate you.
August, September, October, November, December and January... 6 months passed by at an hallucinating rhythm, a new life that's turning into normal life, new scents fading into normality. Learning how to climb down of the pedestal and be more accurate with human life, doing things you would never imagine doing to find your piece of heaven. Life is like a train, you must know how to keep balance, you must know the stations you should stop at, you must know the way and when you're lost you must find the right track.

My train is finally getting on its rails, finally finding its so needed balance, meaning the right choice was made.



Yet again, 6 months are nothing on a lifetime, écrire et parler français c'est pas assez facile par contre on se débrouille, thinking in three languages because you're still to mechanize the language, to learn on to think french, to breath and be french. New tendencies, new personalities, everything is brand new, spending holidays is not the same as working/living here.

Leaving everything behind, parting ways with people you've who rode the same train as you but situations like this define character and you see who'll be there at that same station you departed from waiting for you, for a coffee, for a smoke...who knows just for reminiscing.

Friendship is becoming rare, people have no time to be friends anymore, like one of those one-use objects.
Yes... that's pretty much the right description for a human being regarding other human being.

Like a lazy student choosing to look at the walls to avoid the books, we chose to abide by laws and people telling us what to think, what to do and to obey like little dogs. It's straightforward the game of Risk, but instead of dices you have the media controlled .

Well
(Deep breath...)

I don't share political views...I don't have those many friends only those "I think I can trust"( cuz you never know...), sometimes I even doubt I can trust myself haha ("brinking"[portuguese/english slang]), in a world ruled by interest the only person you can rely on is yourself.

Trusting people is a liability you create inadvertently, Trust Yourself instead, get to know yourself to the very last string of hair in your body.

I need my time alone, a place for my own where I can just chill down after a warm bath and have a smoke by the window.


Nenhum comentário: