sábado, 21 de março de 2009

Vissiones

Today I have a peculiar feeling that something good is about to happen, I dunno why...
I feel like English is the best way to express myself... Expressing myself with a different seems to make things so much easier for my mind.

Thats one of the peculiar things I find interesting on human subjects.

Mind is our most powerful weapon, but where are our flaws?
There are these mind tricks which allows us to manipulate minds, imagine your mind as a mechanism of chains ... those mechanisms are made of words...

So words are the basic system of our minds ... just like in the computers we have binaries, in our minds we have words ...

Knowing how to use the words in a correct way and how to vocalize them in the right form will mess the mechanisms on the subject who hears them. This leaves to one end:

Words are not only a weapon but a flaw as well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well today I figured out that I cant stay home all day long as usual, only walking out to practice and school, I got keep living out of my usual routines, so yes today I'm going out to watch the cup game...

I need to relax from all week, spending everyday on practices and games... I've been feeling really tired out, I have been playing and practicing 3 weeks non-stop with games weekendly, fortunately with a positive outcome, we won most of the games losing only one.

Again on Wednesday I got two tech-fouls ... I just cant stand being quiet in front of such injustice ... guess tech-fouls are way to punish my claim for justice on court ... anyway we screwed those blokes from Ovar haha keeping our first place on the way to the national final-4

Emotionaly I've been good nuthin can throw me down hahaha
I neva gave much importance to that "part of humanity", feelings are nuthin but a handicap on our lives perpetrating our rational thoughts, changing truth, I dont like to have much feelings doing all efforts to be cold or the less emotional I can ...

Reason above all emotion :)

Meine Ehre Heisst Treue
My Honor is Called Fidelity

Nenhum comentário: